ProJoint 4 Dogs - Lillidale Joint Supplement for Dogs
ProJoint 4 Dogs
A palatable easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function.
Carefully researched and developed to give your dog an innovative, specially formulated supplement providing optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing, ageing, and active dogs.
Contains 14 Active Ingredients:
- Glucosamine - A natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin - An important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression .
- MSM – (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A substance that is naturally present in your dog’s body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L-Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin/Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and helps support the dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in black and long pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin.
- Collagen Matrix - Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help support natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon Oil- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements Green Lipped Mussel extract to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E500 - Vitamin E compounds, particularly tocopherols, are antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membranes and help maintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese – Acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Beet Pulp – A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
- Simply mix with the dogs’ normal feed.
- Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
- For continued support, ProJoint 4 Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis for routine Maintenance.
Quantity Per day:
Toy/Small Dogs up to 15kgs 1/4 to1/2 measure.
Medium / Large Dogs 16kgs - 30kgs 1/2 to1 measure.
Very Large Dogs 31kgs - 60Kgs 1 to 2 measures.
Dogs over 60kg - allow ½ to 1 measure per 30kg body weight.
Measure included in pack 1 Level measure =10g
Daily Feeding Guideline
Add to dog's normal daily food . Can be given in a single amount or divided between meals . Ensure your dog has access to fresh clean water at all times .
Pack Size: 500g
Protein 7.00 %
Oil 7.50 %
Fibre 10.00 %
Ash 4.50 %
Composition: Oats, Beet Pulp, Methyl-sulphonyl-methane (MSM) (5%), Glucosamine (3%), Salmon Oil (3.75%), Chondroitin (2%), Glutamic Acid (1%), Green lipped mussel (1%), Collagen Matrix (1%), Curcumin (0.5%), Hyaluronic acid (0.2%), Piperine (50mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin E (1%). Vitamin C (1%), Manganese Oxide/Chelate of amino acid hydrate (50mg/kg).